Social Media and Content Coordinator
Social Media and Content Coordinator
Up to £30K plus benefits (depending on experience)
Our well known, industry leading private sector client have just asked us to find an experienced Social Media and Content Coordinator to join their expanding team.
The successful Social Media and Content Coordinator will be responsible for the management of social media channels (with a focus on Facebook) across all of their brands, including content generation. You will ensure that the firm has a strong social and local presence that delivers engaging content, builds brand identity, communicates key messages and addresses challenges. Your work will help reaffirm the company as a market leader, support campaign activity, engage and develop the online network and drive new customer numbers. Working closely with an agency you will develop a social media strategy and content plan alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and ensure this is rolled out throughout communication channels.
Key areas of accountability as a Social Media and Content Coordinator include:
- Assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to develop a social strategy for all of the company brands
- Develop and maintain content calendars for all brands to build communities and drive engagement
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and implement paid social activity to support key marketing campaigns against a set of defined KPIs
- Monitor and evaluate social performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to deliver a varied content strategy that provides rich and engaging content across digital channels, including blog posts, articles, infographics, interviews etc
- Continuously develop knowledge and understanding of social channels to support brand development on an ongoing basis
- Support practice managers around the UK to come up with local content that is compliant, on brand and engaging
- Support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to establish robust processes and ways of working within the digital team to ensure effective delivery of marketing programmes
Essential skills and experience:
- Passionate about social and digital media
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing organic and paid social media activity – including demonstrable experience of making insight-based recommendations to improve effectiveness and reporting on ROI
- Proactive self-starter with initiative and a can-do attitude
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Confident communicator – able to clearly communicate at all levels
- Effective team player
- Excellent writing style
- Proficient in Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, remarketing and audience segmentation, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, design edits and Excel
- Experience of managing an external agency
- Experience of working at a large company with multiple branches
This exciting new role is offered with a competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and with a fabulous range of benefits including 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days, free parking, progression and development, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and discounts with over 7000 retailers.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the necessary skills and experience, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.Tags: Content Management, Digital Media, Social Media, Social Media Strategy