Senior Digital Planner/Analyst
Senior Digital Planner/Analyst
£40-50K (Depending on experience)
Are you a standout Digital Planner/Analyst looking for a challenge? Do you have what it takes to take an agency’s digital media and CRO to the next level? If you have a hands-on background in planning, executing and optimising omni-channel digital campaigns, as well as optimising website CRO and SEO, then this could be the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a candidate who is inquisitive by nature and a conceptual thinker; committed, hungry to progress, and adept at developing strong and lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- An equal mix of digital marketing planning/buying and website analytics/optimisation experience
- Adept at analysing and reporting on digital campaigns and website CRO, as well as formulating and presenting solutions to hit KPIs and improve performance
- A proven track record of exceptional results
- Experienced enough to diagnose both technical and user interface issues across the user journey
- A flare for data visualisation, creating compelling, evidence-based recommendations that connect with both executive and expert client stakeholders, as well as your team colleagues internally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An expert user of web analytics and reporting tools, particularly Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Experience of Adobe Analytics and Tableau would be a bonus
- Hands-on experience of digital campaign planning, buying, analytics and optimisation across channels including paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.), ad-networks, native, PPC, and email
- Experienced search optimiser with hands-on experience of tools such as Google Search Console, Google AdWords and SEO Moz, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Spyfu, etc.
- Experience of marketing automation systems, especially HubSpot, Marketo and Eloqua
- Experience in sectors including IT, financial services, education, utilities, law, manufacturing and public sector would be an advantage
Who we are:
Based in vibrant Bristol, we are a highly respected, award-winning international creative agency with a focus on measurable results. Whether on or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications, web builds and systems development.
We’ve been in the business for nearly four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 70+. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that takes care of its staff, our environment and offer exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter while you do it.
What you’ll be needing:
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the type of person we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a passionate all-rounder who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee, we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet affable person on our team.
- An experienced agency-side digital marketer working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B
- Highly analytical, thorough and curious, able to analyse, present and execute recommendations
- A creative problem solver with initiative and self-motivation
- Honest and confident enough to present solutions that you believe are in the client’s best interest; pragmatic and flexible enough to concede to the client’s direction
- Comfortable working in a commercial, ROI driven environment
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed
- A conceptual thinker who can help us develop new digital solutions.
- Committed, hungry to progress and develop. We’ll want you to build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients, while developing a long and successful career
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners
- Comfortable being part of a team who persuasively sell-in to clients.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Preferably educated to degree level with relevant marketing/ digital qualifications either post-graduate or professional training, or strong relevant work experience
What you’ll be getting:
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays and a host of benefits including training and development opportunities, company pension scheme, profit share scheme, healthcare cash plan, private medical insurance and flexible working (including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.)
If you are a seasoned professional Senior Digital Planner/Analyst looking for a fresh challenge in a varied and busy role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.
Tags: Analysing, Digital Campaign Management, PPC, Reporting, Senior Digital Analyst, Senior Digital Planner, SEO