Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Creative Digital Marketing Agency – Video Games, Entertainment & Leisure
Up to £37K Plus Benefits
Our client is an award-winning Bristol Creative Digital Marketing Agency in the video games, entertainment and leisure industries. They are in the UK’s top 100 independent agencies and specialise in producing AAA creative via digital OOH, animated display banner advertising, TV, Cinema, online video and interactive VR and experiential experiences. They often deliver large scale global point of sale campaigns.
The expanding team now have a hugely exciting opportunity for a dynamic Senior Account Manager to work on one of their key entertainment client accounts at a European and global level.
You will be working in a fast paced, highly productive environment and enjoying their fantastic new studio in central Bristol which boasts a huge screen cinema, library, arcade machine, pool table and dedicated console areas.
As a Senior Account Manager your primary remit will be to support the Account Director in maintaining and growing their client relationships, delivering best-in-class creative campaigns, faultless project management and outstanding customer service.
You’ll be responsible for managing a key client account, owning the day to day client-agency relationship. Through excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills, you will maintain control over the account, lead and inspire your team of Account Managers and ensure that their meticulous internal processes are being followed. This includes project management best practice, cost estimate review, timing plan analysis and effective resource scheduling into the studio.
You will have the confidence and experience to make creative decisions, challenge briefs, review internal creative work and provide the client with a clear plan of delivery. This will involve leading internal creative briefings, client presentations and calls to ensure seamless project management from beginning to end.
You will report to the Account Director on the financial health of the account and assist in preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial and trend reports on client activity and profitability.
You will identify new opportunities for growth within the account from a business development perspective.
You will be required to assist the Account Director in leading and mentoring your team of Account Managers in their personal and professional development, including helping to conduct their internal reviews and helping to set their objectives.
You will maintain a detailed awareness of relevant market trends affecting the video games sector, as well as cutting edge developments in the digital advertising, marketing, communications and creative industries. This includes, but is not limited to, new video game releases, industry events, awards and key announcements.
• Ability to coordinate, manage and inspire the team, wider agency creative departments, clients, suppliers and external partners.
• Knowledge of multimedia digital, social and video platforms and a proven record of delivering high volume campaigns across these touch points.
• Exceptional project management and organisational skills.
• Great communicator, both written and oral.
• Commercially and creatively astute.
• Responsible and accountable for your own and others’ work, delegating effectively to balance a varied and demanding workload.
• The ability to plan and strategise current and future projects at a senior level.
• Adaptable, flexible and with a laser sharp attention to detail.
• Understanding of print assets would be advantageous.
• The ability to help your team stay calm under pressure, being a clear thinker and problem solver.
• Proven track record of client development and financial growth.
• An understanding of, and an interest in, the video games industry
• The desire to follow and deliver best practice Client Services procedures
The company culture promotes a strong, diverse team of talented individuals who excel within a creative environment that is both playful and supportive. As well as offering the ultimate day to day work space the team also enjoy:
• Regular training and events
• Generous holiday allowance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Monthly team drinks
• Healthy fruit deliveries, tea, coffee, tasty pastries for meetings.
• Christmas and summer parties
• Regular team building events
• Birthday socials
• Generous company bonuses
If you are looking for a rewarding new challenge, in a fast paced, high energy industry then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.Tags: Campaigns, Digital Agency, entertainment industry, global campaigns, leisure industry, Senior Account Manager, Video games