Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Permanent and full time
Our award-winning Bristol based client are looking for a dynamic, standout Senior Account Executive with the experience and talent to deliver exceptional service every day, while orchestrating global marketing campaigns for big-name clients.
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, our client is a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results. Whether on or offline, they provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds. They’ve been in the business for four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 70+.
Working mainly with our global B2B clients, you’ll be supporting the Client Services Director, Account Directors and Account Manager in developing client relationships and the delivery of international campaigns, on time and on budget. The successful Senior Account Executive will be managing the day-to-day operational aspects of your account, co-ordinating multiple teams, and of course, ensuring continual and unrivalled client satisfaction.
You’ll be busy with a whole host of activities that include (but are certainly not limited to) the development and delivery of on and offline marketing projects, branding, digital campaigns and systems, exhibitions and printed collateral. It’ll be fast-paced with tight deadlines, but you’ll be working with a fantastic team, and your role will be hugely varied.
Typical daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Truly understanding the client’s objectives, business and market, and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions.
- Briefing and coordinating the creative studio, our digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of campaigns on time and on budget.
- Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing plans and other client documentation, as required.
- Following quality assurance and operational processes.
- Providing campaign performance results and insightful recommendations to the client and the Proctors teams.
Essential skills, knowledge and qualifications required:
- A proven track record of working in a marketing/agency environment.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing.
- Marketing qualifications or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrable campaign experience:
– A host of channels, including direct marketing, email, display advertising and traditional print media.
– Planning, budgeting, presenting and reporting.
- Ability to develop your own relationships with your clients, to independently manage projects, proactively escalating to Account Manager or Account Director when required.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- A talent for written and verbal communication – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with clients and managing their needs and expectations.
- A knack for researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes.
- Respect for client and company confidentiality.
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
- An excellent people manager – both internally and externally.
- A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting – regular proof checking is required.
- Marketing savvy, including all things digital.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours on occasion.
- Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
- Some experience of digital campaigns.
- Experience planning and managing exhibition projects.
- A basic understanding of web content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- International language skills, in particular Arabic.
As well as a competitive salary, our client also offers benefits such as 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities, a company pension and private medical insurance to name but a few.
If you feel this is just what you are looking for and have the necessary skills and experience, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.Tags: Digital Agency, Senior Account Executive