PR Manager – East Bristol – Permanent – circa £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced PR Manager with a passion for the entertainment sector?
This could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is a leading entertainment publisher and developer, with a history of manufacturing and distribution. This role will be to supporting the team on various projects, managing and promoting new products for their market.
The focus of the role is within retro gaming market, with scope to reach to other markets with the right business plan.
The role is responsible for ensuring all products within their range get the coverage coverage in all key press outlets and all are sufficiently managed to all stakeholder satisfaction.
- Coordinating all PR activities
- Marketing communications plan
- Media relations strategy and plan
- Direct the social media team to engage with audience
- Press releases
- Partnerships and cooperation
- Build relationships with opinion leaders
- Events and Press Tours
Product Management Responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility for the success of the product
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Work with international partners to maximise sell through into each territory
- Implementation of marketing campaigns and advertising plans
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads
- Manage one or more budgets
- Plan new features and changes to a product
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Attend conferences and events related to a product or sector – nationally and internationally
- Learn about users and a product’s market
- Research competitors and similar products
What you will need:
- Have thorough knowledge of technology relating to the product
- Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the product’s development
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have good leadership skills to supervise those involved with each stage in the process
- Possess a creative way of thinking
- Have the ability to focus on specific goals
- Be energetic and passionate about your product
- Be able to work under pressure