PA to Senior Executives
Category: Support roles
Status: Vacancy filled
Posted: November 19, 2018
Role: PA to Senior Executives
Salary: up to £30k + great benefits!
Start: start of December 12 month FTC + possibility of contract extension
Are you an experienced personal assistant or administrator with a background of working in the media industry? Striving to provide effective PA and administrative support to the creative Heads of Department, you will be working in a busy and varied environment where no two days will be the same! You will be a polished PA able to anticipate your executives’ needs and manage choc-a-block diaries and a busy environment.
Based in Clifton you will be working for a creative media house and providing PA and senior administrative support to three to four senior executives. You will have a proven track record of working in the heart of a busy media company and have a good knowledge of office support functions such as note-taking and coordinating multiple projects. If you have a good working knowledge of Photoshop this is a definite bonus!
If you think that you are the perfect person described above, then read through the duties and requirements and apply below!
- Maintain and manage the diaries of the Executive team
- Arrange and minute Management Meetings and some departmental meetings
- Work with Management Assistant & Development Assistant to ensure that other members of the Executive and Senior Management teams have co-ordinated diaries when involved in joint meetings
- Liaise with Administration Assistant to make sure that clients and visitors are greeted professionally and refreshments are provided as required
- Organise whole-company events
- Monitor the IT needs of the CEO and MD and report to Operations Manager when required.
- Organise travel arrangements in the UK and overseas
- Keep accurate records of the Executive’s expenses and credit card expenditure
- Manage the company petty cash and liaise with Accountant and Managers. (Weekly reconciliation, accurate log of all receipt/expenditure)
- Field telephone calls to the Executives
- Compose correspondence, letters and emails as required
- Cover for the Executive Assistant when they are on holiday or sick
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters
- To promote and maintain excellent customer and public relations by dealing efficiently, effectively and politely with all matters that fall within your responsibility
- Proven experience of providing support in an administrative support role within the creative industry
- Good knowledge of office support functions including composing correspondence, note taking and coordinating a workload of multiple projects
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in the use of Photoshop
- Strong verbal communication with the ability to produce clear and accurate documentation
- Strong team player but with the willingness to take the necessary initiative to get the job done
- A sense of initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision