PA (Fixed Term Contract)
PA (Fixed Term contract Beginning of February to the end of July 2020)
Up to £26K pro rata plus benefits
Our client, an award-winning TV Production company, have just asked us to find an experienced Personal Assistant to join their friendly team on a fixed term contract basis until the end of July.
Ideally with a background working in the Media industry, you will be a solid, capable PA able to anticipate your managers needs and manage busy diaries in a fast paced, busy and ever changing environment providing the full range of administrative support to members of the Management Team.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and manage the diaries of the Management Team.
- Work with Management Assistant & Development Assistant to ensure that other members of the Executive and Senior Management teams have co-ordinated diaries when involved in joint meetings.
- Liaise with Administration Assistant to make sure that clients and visitors are greeted professionally, and refreshments are provided as required.
- Organise travel arrangements in the UK and overseas.
- Keep accurate records of the Management Team expenses and credit card expenditure.
- Field telephone calls to the Management Team.
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Proven PA experience within the creative industry
- Good knowledge of office support functions including composing correspondence, note taking and coordinating a workload of multiple projects
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ideally Photoshop
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with an ownership approach to completing tasks
- A sense of initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle and prioritise an ever-changing workload
- Ability to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and exercise discretion and good judgement when dealing with confidential matters
- Promote and maintain excellent customer and public relations by dealing efficiently, effectively and politely with all matters that fall within your responsibility.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced PA to join a fabulous company within an exciting industry. This busy Fixed Term Contract PA role is offered with a salary of up to £26K pro rata depending on experience and some lovely benefits including up to 28 days holiday pro rata, cycle to work scheme, free breakfasts, staff parties and monthly bring your dog to work days!
If you have the skills and experience for this role, then please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.Tags: fixed term contract, Media, PA