Online Support Executive – Permanent – Central Bristol – Salary Neg.
We are on the hunt for a talented digitally focused individual, to join our centrally located client. With a keen eye for detail and a savvy knowledge of what works online and what doesn’t, you will be working with our client’s largest client (mouthful!) within an expanding and reputable business with lots to offer!
Reporting directly to the online manager, you’ll help to create, manage, maintain and optimise websites – and their users.
You’ll liaise with client contacts to ensure first-class support for their different online requirements, answering queries and training new users on the different systems we put at the clients disposal.
You’ll also have a hand in the optimisation of the sites, managing and maintaining Google Analytics accounts and reporting on, and optimising for, SEO and SERPs on a regular basis.
It’s often fast-paced with super-tight deadlines, but you’ll have the chance to work with a great team.
What you will be doing…
- Answer day-to-day system enquiries and requests.
- Maintain and build new pages on intranet pages.
- Maintain lists of system users and access levels.
- Compile and present regular consolidated reports to show web activity.
- SEO reporting, including SERPS analysis by country, technical checks, top keywords by business division, reporting on keywords country by country, advising on copywriting.
- Train new users on digital systems (Easy Redmine, Google Analytics).
- Work with the consumer division and web operations centre to maintain links between
- B2B and consumer sites.
- Ensure guidelines for online assets are compliant with the client’s identity.
What you will need….
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Experience of online applications such as Google Adwords, Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- SEO knowledge.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Experience of and an interest in digital marketing trends.
- A strong grasp of social media and its commercial applications