Middleweight Motion Graphic Designer
Middleweight Motion Graphics Designer
Salary £30K-£42K DOE
This is a very exciting opportunity for a talented and highly skilled individual to join a very successful creative agency based in Bristol, creating visual content for Broadcast, Live Events, Music, Commericals, Branking and Digital Media. They are looking for someone who can bring vibrancy and energy to the role. You will need to be motivated and driven, creating pitch winning design solutions to the highest standards. You will be engaged across a wide scope of work including brand-oriented creatives to motion graphic based projects. Creative thinking, ideas, and concept origination are vital to the role.
The Designer position will be based at the Studio in Bristol and will take the creative lead on projects liaising directly with clients. The designer must be able to handle small to large budgets from concept to completion with minimum input from senior staff. This role requires a person to have strong time management skills in order to be able handle multiple clients and projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A passion for motion graphics and aspirations to grow with th business as we take on new ventures
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Suite inc. Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier.
- Understanding of layout, typography and high attention to detail.
- Be able to respond to client briefs and follow with a coherent design solution.
- Experience leading a creative team and supporting junior members of staff.
- 4+ years experience in a motion graphics studio.
- Generalist knowledge of C4D.
- Knowledge of Trapcode Suite.