Commercial Marketing Manager
Commercial Marketing Manager
Salary £30 – £40K DOE plus bonus scheme and generous holiday and benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to bring their knowledge and experience to a rapidly expanding SME in the fintech recruitment sector. The company are experts in their field and going from strength to strength enjoying unprecedented growth, with an ambitious future strategy including accelerating their work within USA and Europe.
The successful candidate will have worked in a senior level marketing role ideally from an SME environment. You will need to be comfortable and happy to work in a hands-on role that naturally comes with working in an agile, growing small business.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical thinker who will champion new ideas and be able to communicate and execute them. You will take ownership of the development and delivery of an innovative marketing strategy in line with the company growth plans. Reporting to and consulting with the company Founders and Directors, you will have a generous marketing budget and be pivotal in the ongoing development of the business.
- Independently identifying, analysing and executing marketing campaigns to aid revenue growth
- Supporting direct sales staff by providing targeted content to facilitate commercial relationships
- Devise, develop and implement creative strategies to further the company brand both in the UK and internationally
- Have oversight on all internal and external communications to ensure standards are met
- Producing consistent, structured copy using existing and new marketing channels
- Oversight on all outgoing adverts, proposals and bids
- Working alongside Management team to analyse and appraise current effectiveness in line with revenue objectives
- Manage social media presence and website
- Create and maintain an Events Programme
- Build library of collateral to support Consultants’ sales efforts
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage ongoing relationship with existing external agency
- Analytics and reporting on effectiveness of campaigns
Skills and Experience
- Proven understanding of end-to-end sales process ideally from professional services or similar sector
- Performed a multi-faceted marketing role in an agile organisation dealing with senior management directly
- Demonstrated success in a role where results are measured by tangible revenue gains
- A track record of implementing successful marketing strategies, adapting style to suit changing audience
- A natural self starter with a passion for growing a business through marketing
- Financial services, Fintech or professional services sector preferred
The core hours are 37.5 per week and they are currently following government advice with a mix of home and office working. Normally office based with some flexibility. The company often close at Christmas as extra holiday and offer 5% pension contribution as well as cycle to work scheme, discount vouchers etc.
This company has a great team culture and in normal times they get together regularly to celebrate success and for a quarterly events such as wine tasting or paddle-boarding followed by a restaurant and dancing! As a team they also work towards a target for a company trip abroad.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.Tags: Commercial marketing, Financial technology, Fintech, Marketing campaigns, Marketing Manager, marketing strategy, professional services, Recruitment