Status: Vacancy filled
Posted: June 19, 2019
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Executive with 2-4 years’ experience in digital marketing, creative strategies and execution, stakeholder management, excellent project management and communication skills.
This exciting new role offers a fantastic opportunity to drive innovation and results across a mix of key digital acquisition channels including web, PPC, email, content and social media.
A key focus will be to ensure our online digital channels deliver cost effective sales leads and online applications that convert into the sale pipeline and the placement of candidates, measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities to adapt our strategy based on results.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager(s) in planning and campaign execution with a focus on web, search, social media, email and content development/curation
- On-going optimisation and innovation across digital channels and campaigns to maximise efficiencies, including lead generation and engagement
- Develop creative, optimised copy for use on websites, email, online advertisements, blogs and social media channels
- Monthly/bi-monthly online newsletter
- Production of performance data and analytics
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news, changes and industry trends
- Community management of B2C online channels
- Ad hoc PowerPoint presentations
- Some offline support as required
- Weekly website updates and web development
- Monthly review of web analytics and recommendations & production of the reports – focus on SEO, traffic and content
- Co-ordination of any advertising or sponsorship and production of adverts
- Management of production of any hard copy marketing materials – e.g. exhibition stands, postcards etc
- Corporate Social Responsibility – development of cross business initiatives and associated PR
- Experience in online acquisition channels and other digital technologies creative campaign development and integrated execution
- 2-4 years hands on experience of web, search, paid for social media, Google Adwords, email and content development/curation
- Excellent analytical skills
- A strong focus on driving results and a track record of successful project management and delivery
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with enthusiasm
- A confident self-starter who is ambitious and has a proactive can do attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of digital channels and operational practises
- Digital qualification
- Experience of Marketing Automation programs (Pardot) and CMS (Sitecore)
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.Tags: Marketing Executive