Marketing Executive (Part time)
Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Home & office based in Bristol
Up to £30K Pro rata (Depending on experience)
Our lovely central Bristol based client is urgently looking for an experienced Part time Marketing Executive to join their successful team. The Part time Marketing Executive will be predominantly home based, working flexibly around 15 hours a week to oversee the full marketing function for our client, including all customer facing collateral, communications and campaigns.
Our client’s marketing activity focuses on growing spend within its current client base, whilst searching for high value clients to add to this portfolio.
Scope of the role:
- Direct Reports: None
- Budgetary responsibility: £10,000
- Key contacts/interactions: Managing Director, Key Suppliers, Sales Director and Sales Team.
- Deputising responsibilities: None
- Location: Predominantly home working, with travel to the head office in Central Bristol
The accountabilities include but are not restricted to:
- Work with the Managing Director on the overseeing the management of the website, including copy, images and category hierarchy
- Driving web traffic utilising SEO, PPC and the Social Media Channels
- Manage the Social Media Channels and Blog content by creating relevant and engaging content for the company’s audience
- Manage occasional campaigns such as new product launches and newsletters
- Oversee printed collateral such as brochures and sales packs
- Ensure compliance across the company of the company’s Brand Guidelines
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must have solid B2B experience
- Substantial previous experience in a Marketing Executive role or higher and able to work autonomously
- CIM Diploma or equivalent
- Strong digital marketing communications experience, including managing social media strategy and campaigns
- Project Management and organisational skills.
- Good analytical ability, being able to interpret data and turn it into useful insight
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Has good communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly to internal and external customers
If you have the qualifications, skills and experience for this fabulous Part time Marketing Executive role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.
Tags: B2B, Campaign Management, Marketing Executive, Part time, Project management, SEO, Social Media Strategy