Marketing Communications Manager – Circa £25K – Bristol
We are delighted to be working with our client, a design and manufacturing business based in Bristol to fill this new role! It’s an exciting time to be working with this business as the company is growing and expanding its international client base. The job will be based in central Bristol at their new offices. It’s a trendy, creative place to work with exciting opportunities for travel and you’ll be working alongside a dynamic entrepreneurial team.
We are seeking a bright, positive, energised individual with a can-do attitude and the ability to problem solve. This person must be open to new thinking and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- A Marketing or Business graduate with a 2.1 or above.
- Knowledge of new media and digital marketing principles.
- Experience of building and maintaining websites that link to new media.
- Exceptional verbal communication and copy writing skills.
- A strong understanding of design principles and direct experience of adobe suite graphic packages.
- Ability to create marketing communication documents and presentations for senior sales professionals.
- Interest in photography, video and graphic design very useful.
- Experience in organising, planning, building and managing exhibition stands internationally.
- 2-3 years direct experience in a similar marketing role with a leading FMCG company ideal.
- A creative mind, someone who is able to genuinely think laterally and tenacious enough not to give up at the first hurdle.
- Must have experience of email campaigns, direct mail, lead forensics, Google AdWords, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and PR.
- Confident orator, eloquent and able to communicate at all levels.
- Experience of speaking at seminars and group leadership skills advantageous.
- Telemarketing or sales work experience very useful.
- Experience of ACT software or other CRM databases.
- Packaging and print experience desirable.
- A strong understanding of brand, brand building and brand mechanics.
- A true team player, resilient and influential.
The role will be a pivotal position in the existing small marketing team, helping to research, create, organise and implement promotional activities throughout the calendar year. The candidate will be working closely with the company directors and sales team to provide the support and marketing activity for the continued growth of the business.