Marketing & Communications Manager – Bristol – £25K – £30K (DOE) – Permanent
To produce effective and accurate marketing material and communications relevant to our product set and customer base and in line with the company’s strategic goals/direction.
Continuous liaising and development of relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and overseeing the compliance process.
To use appropriate channels and media including creating new website copy and managing the ongoing maintenance of the website, and supporting other online social media.
To lead the promotion of the company brand to all stakeholders building on clear brand values and complying with brand and compliance guidelines.
Our client provides a great benefits package including a generous pension scheme as well as offering clear career progression/personal development for the right candidate!
- To prepare, maintain and distribute marketing material, technical literature and sales aids for all new and existing product propositions ensuring it is managed through the FPO process and is 100% appropriate to each audience segment.
- To investigate, maintain and use appropriately all relevant forms of traditional and digital communications channels and ensure that media innovations are explored, understood with business cases built and implemented for new channels.
- To commission, complete, analyse and accurately maintain competitor information, customer surveys, provider/adviser questionnaires and tenders, and provide appropriate management MI on request.
- Provide senior management insight into trends and issues facing customers with recommendations for strategies and tactics to maximise the opportunities that present themselves in a proactive way.
- To respond efficiently to queries and third party service enquiries and to provide ad-hoc material for individual advisers and employers schemes to support Sales and Operations colleagues deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all of our materials provide a seamless, consistent customer journey where the customer fully understands the products they have bought, have maximised the inherent value within each product and is kept updated with any changes that impact on our products or service delivery.
- CIM Marketing Diploma qualification
- Significant experience in B2B communications
- Experience in focused and wide ranging campaigns for business promotion
- Superb organisational and time management skills with rigid focus on materials delivery
- Excellent copy writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to produce creative sales aids/documents
- Knowledge of products and services
- Ability to multi-task and complete work within deadlines
- Team player, particularly during periods of high activity
- Good understanding of marketing software to support website, twitter and YouTube activity
- Ability to actively contribute to Strategic projects and share wider B2B Marketing experience and knowledge with colleagues
- Candidate to have working experience as a marketing specialist within the Insurance sector.
Any candidate with Individual or Group Protection Insurance marketing experience will be at a distinct advantage!