Marketing Assistant – up to 22k DOE – North Bristol
Are you a marketeer looking to get your teeth stuck into a new role and really hit the ground running in a company that operates all over the UK? Our lovely client – a very smart household name – is looking for a marketing assistant to join their team and support business growth goals.
You will be a responsible, intelligent individual with a passion for marketing and excellent communication skills. Reporting to the senior marketing manager you will be a no nonsense sort of person able to carry out the administrative tasks needed for the effective delivery of campaigns as well as taking ownership of smaller local marketing projects.
This role would be good for a truly exceptional graduate or a marketing professional with a year or so under your belt looking to work your way up in marketing.
What will you be doing?
- Liasing with UK wide offices and suppliers, signing off on orders, monitoring spend and raising POs
- Supporting the marketing management team in delivering key marketing campaigns and projects
- Managing the marketing inbox, customer communication and website content
- Supporting the company re-brand and marketing integration alongside the senior marketing manager
- Working within a brilliant team and fostering a strong team culture from the get go
- Other tasks as required
What will we need from you?
You will need to be educated to a degree level with at least one year’s marketing experience and be able to work amazingly well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
Your communication skills must be truly excellent – you’ll be communicating with all manner of stakeholders including your peer group. Writing, customer service, creativity, telephone manner and anything else communication must be excellent!
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now!