Internal Communications Business Partner – 6 Month FTC
Category: PR and Communications
Status: Vacancy filled
Posted: July 3, 2018
A lovely role for a communications professional to work as a part of a friendly team who are passionate about communcations and making the company a great place to work.
Working with the Head of Communucations you will be improving your colleague’s lives and helping them connect with the company and the great things they do. You will also work closely with the HR and organisational development team to help change and improve the way they work to deliver goals.
Based in the South West, the company is a housing development firm that operates in a fun and transparent way and love to invest in their people and culture. They want a communications professional to really sink their teeth in and contribute to the team ethos.
What will you be doing?
– You will be helping to support and develop an internal communications strategy which will help tell the company’s story to inspire and engage them wherever they work
– Driving high impact internal communications messages and campaigns to improve engagement and business performance abd create a dynamic working culture
– You’ll be be responsible for managing all internal communication channels and and developing new ones
– Managing the intranet and developing a digital roadmap for colleague interaction
– You will be managing employee engagement, working closely with the HR team and help develop online content and career marketing channels
– You will deliver and event manage roadshows and other events among other things
What do we need from you?
You will be a communications professional with a few years of internal experience under your belt. You will be a member of an appropriate professional body (think CIPR, CIM and other bodies) and you will be used to working in a busy communications team.
You will have experience of delivering engaging effective communication strategies and be interested in new technology-based communications.
You must absolutely love writing and be confident delivering presentations and producing engaging content.
Have you used InDesign or Canva and have the ability to produce and edit videos? This is a skill we are looking for!
If this is shouting out to you then please apply below!Tags: 6 months, Bristol, canva, CIM, cipr, Communications, content writing, fixed term contract, InDesign, internal, job, jobs in bristol, PR, presentations, South West, Technology