Head of Client Services
Role: Head of Client Services
Salary: £34k – £40k
Hours: Flexible, 9:30 – 5:30 guideline, 34 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
Must be able to drive
Do you have solid Client Services experience? Maybe you come from an experiential agency and are looking to move to a dynamic and vibrant company? This could be the perfect career step for you!
You will be joining an innovative and fast-moving events company based just outside the centre of Bristol who create immersive and electrifying events and installations for a wide-ranging number of clients and attractions. A large and bustling office space, you will be the charismatic head of the Client Service team with the tenacity and confidence to develop existing relationships and build remarkable new ones. You will become a pivotal member of this creative company’s senior management team and be able jump right into the chaos and fun of an extremely busy events agency.
Your role will encompass a number of duties but will mainly focus on ensuring that all clients receive the best possible service from the company and the team. You will travel to meet clients and discuss new projects and installations and will be the driving force behind the new business team. You will also play a role in the marketing strategy of the company.
This is a great role for someone looking to harness their Client Services or Marketing background and continue their career within a dynamic and creative company which has great progression prospects.
If this fun, friendly and busy creative environment sounds like something you can step right into then please apply below!
- Ensuring that all clients receive the best possible service
- Leading the New Business team and ensure accurate and timely management of proposals and activation of new projects via project management team
- Nurturing current client base to develop new business opportunities and respond to incoming briefs
- Activation of new business strategy across all sectors
- Producing kick ass proposals
- Leveraging the in-house creative team
- Attending pitch meetings and other networking events as appropriate
- Reporting, learning, continuous improvement
- Authorship and management of marketing strategy
- Assignment of roles and responsibilities in team
- Leadership and management of digital channels to support business objectives
- Planning and management delivering increased engagement in social media
- Drive audiences to new website and measure analytics to create an effective digital platform generating new business enquiries
- Manage client database and email marketing communications
- Brand owner ensure comms are in brand and that all materials and proposals consistently and accurately communicate brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Management of team members
- Support team to deliver to job descriptions and objectives in support of the Business Plan
- Oversee of holidays, sick leave etc
-Monthly 121 to review progress reported briefly back to directors
-Identify any issues and needs
- Ideally a background In Experiential Events and Client Services
- a tenacious and driven character, ready to roll your sleeves up and jump right into the team
- A solid knowledge of retail
- Meticulous organisation skills to compete with an extremely busy environment