Status: Vacancy filled
Posted: February 13, 2019
Up to £25K
We are looking for a talented and committed Artworker with a minimum of 2 Year’s experience to join our client’s Graphics department in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Typical day-to-day tasks will include producing the artwork for seasonal catalogues, brand assets for print and web and ad-hoc studio tasks.
*Please note that this is an Artworking role without any design or creative input.
Day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing the catalogues for print
- Producing flawless artwork for all kinds of print and digital applications
- Image retouching
- Working with our product information system to co-ordinate product and range graphics
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Bridge and Illustrator
- Excellent eye for layout and typography, attention to details
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy design studio
- You’ll be expected to take creatives’ design and follow through for completion
- Fast turnaround rate, able to manage workload and meet deadline
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Ability to learn new software and practices
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this fantastic role, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.Tags: Adobe Creative Suite, Artworker, Digital, Print