Salary £32,000 – £40,000 doe + extensive benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced elearning Specialist to join a hugely successful international software company based in Bristol with an award-winning culture at an exciting time of growth.
We are looking for an eLearning Specialist with Learning and Management system experience, who will be responsible for taking the company learning experience into the digital space. As a rapidly growing business they are now looking to implement an LMS for their Customers, Partners and in-house Consultants.
In this exciting new role, you will be responsible for producing high quality training content, translating complex software information into clear bite-size information. The purpose of this role will be to add significant value to the customer experience and support the business to digitally transform the learning process.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of eLearning and instructional design along with experience of designing e-learning modules using authoring tools. You will also have strong visual and graphic design skills, ideally with experience of Adobe Creative Cloud. You will be a confident communicator, able to talk briefs from request to roll out and review, working with key stakeholders at all levels across the business up to and including Director level.
There will be the opportunity to be creative in this role and really put your own stamp on the high standard of training content. You will use a mix of media including video, imagery, and copywriting to deliver the training in a way which is engaging and effective.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to own digital learning within the fintech sector. The role will be based within the Marketing Team initially and will come with extensive exposure to all facets of the company.
- Deliver best-in-class material for eLearning solutions
- Use proven instructional design methodologies and iterative processes to create highly engaging training
- Produce and edit learning content from start to finish using a range of media including video, copy and graphics
- Analyse user feedback to identify and implement new initiatives to improve the overall learning/user experience.
- Monitor user interaction to report on engagement of users
- Liaise with in-house technical experts to get briefs for learning content modules
- Ensure learning content remains consistent
- Update learning content in line with software releases
- Own and update a detailed learning content log
- Highlighting other areas in which learning content could add value
- Work across the business to provide learning content support ad hoc
Essential qualifications and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in creating learning materials or technical content creation/copywriting
- Learning and management system experience
- Video editing experience
Desired qualifications and experience
- Degree educated
- An interest in the fintech industry or previous experience in fintech
- Ability to provide voiceover work is a bonus
- Adobe experience -Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign
- Responsible and reliable
- Accurate and structured
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Flexibility and the willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English
The company have recently been awarded Employer of the Year along with other wellbeing accreditations and have a strong office culture, extensive perks list and superb offices with the largest roof terrace in Bristol! They contribute to local and sporting community, offer charity days along with paid for social events and make efforts to reduce their carbon footprint.Tags: Adobe suite, content, coypwriting, digital learning, Fintech, Learning and management, LMS, technical content, video editing