Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Permanent and full-time
Up to £35K (Depending on experience)
Are you a talented Digital Project Manager looking to join a dynamic and growing digital team working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands?Does your love of all things digital and your knack for exceptional understanding and communication mean you can get under the skin of clients, colleagues and end-users alike to deliver outstanding digital solutions? If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Named the “Best Drupal House in Europe” by Panasonic’s Marketing Director, we’ve been providing multi-site solutions for over 7 years, including:
- European Business Sites with 90,000 pages in 22 Languages
- B2B Portals for North America and Germany
- Product Databases utilised in Japan and Europe
- Dashboard for creating Marketing Collateral
Our continued growth means we need an experienced digital project manager to join our dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. You’ll be working with Panasonic, and other clients in Europe, the middle east, the US and UK to create industry-leading web applications.
Who we are
Based in the heart of vibrant Bristol, we are s a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.Whether on or offline, we provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds.
We’re a thriving, fast-growing company. We’ve been in the business for nearly four decades and have an experienced and inspirational team of professionals numbering 60+. We’re proud to be an independent, dynamic and friendly company that really takes care of its staff, offering exciting challenges and room to thrive, with plenty of entertainment and laughter while you do it.
What you’ll be doing…
Reporting directly to our Project Team Lead, you’ll help to plan, execute and deliver digital projects, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations.You’ll liaise with client contacts to define project objectives, co-ordinate our creative and digital teams, manage external parties, and ensure that digital deliverables are functioning to their specifications.
It’s often fast-paced with super-tight deadlines, but you’ll have the chance to work with a lovely bunch of people, the latest technologies and some amazing B2B brands.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Truly understanding your clients’ aims, business and market, to help deliver creative but commercial solutions.
- Producing user-friendly wireframes with our interactive designers.
- Working with account handlers and clients to define project requirements, schedules and budget.
- The creation of project plans, revising when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project, ensuring all stakeholders understand their tasks, and delivery is on time and in budget.
- Following quality assurance procedures and identifying and addressing any risks to projects.
- Ensuring documentation is current/complete and stored appropriately.
- Managing the content migration process.
- Co-ordinating the testing plan/QA/user acceptance procedure.
- Ensuring confidentiality when dealing with client and company information.
- Facilitating regular status meetings with the project teams and/or clients.
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to superiors.
- Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the Project Team Lead, or Digital Director, in a timely fashion.
What you’ll be needing…
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a passionate all-rounder who can roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- General understanding of the principles and processes involved in web-development, web-based application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of internet, intranet, extranet and client/server architectures.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Some exposure to web-based, data-driven applications such as print on demand.
- Ability to use email and internet applications, and Mac OS-X operating system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and potentially Microsoft Project.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills. You’re pretty au fait with communicating (often sensitive) information tactfully.
- Ability to compose professionally constructed documents and presentations for internal and external viewing.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, especially when applying individual processes and procedures. Detailed testing will be required.
- A great relationship developer – you’re a dab hand at building rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
- An excellent people manager – both internally and externally.
- Brilliant when it comes to organisation and personal time management in order to deliver projects to mutually agreed timelines.
- Practical and level headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Hungry to progress and develop.
What you’ll be getting…
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and a shower at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
If you would relish a fresh opportunity with an award winning agency, then please click apply today!!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.