Up to £28K Depending on Experience
Our award-winning Bristol based client are looking for a dynamic, hands-on Digital Planner with a wealth of experience. Key objectives will be to increase profitable traffic, attracting new customers by using your knowledge of digital channels and techniques. The successful Digital Planner will be able to identify audience profiles and segments, analyse and plan the appropriate channels to target them and fulfil the client’s objectives, achieving the optimum ROI from their budget. As a seasoned professional in your field, you will manage the delivery, execution and optimisation of digital strategies across all digital channels, including search (paid and organic), programmatic and display, paid social and email. As a Digital Planner, you will be a team player, used to working closely with creative, technical and strategic colleagues in a dynamic, agile environment. We are looking for a level headed, creative problem solver who is happy to go that extra mile for your clients.
Working mainly with global B2B clients, you’ll be supporting the Director of Digital and Strategy, in creating campaigns that drive demonstrable ROI results for our clients. You’ll be responsible for running the digital media planning and buying across our international client base and contributing to the development and implementation of planning processes, policies and tools.
Analysing and researching target audiences, you’ll be allocating client budgets across the appropriate media channels, planning the optimal reach and frequency to hit the client’s objectives. From there, you’ll be creating, deploying and managing media plans, reviewing results to pro-actively optimise clients’ live advertising campaigns and deliver campaign ROI.
Essential knowledge, skills & experience:
- Advertising experience, managing media owner relationships to get the best results for the client’s budget.
- Experience in ad-tech practices, including programmatic, paid search and paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest etc).
- Experience in agency-side digital marketing working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Adwords and SEO Moz.
- Experience of planning and delivering email marketing and in-bound content marketing strategies, as well as running test and learn variations on campaign landing pages.
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Respect for client and company confidentiality.
- Educated to degree level with relevant marketing / digital qualifications or substantial relevant work experience.
Desirable knowledge, skills & experience:
- Experience with other search tool e.g Spyfu, Semrush.
- Experience with marketing automation systems, e.g. Hubspot, Eloqua and Marketo.
- Experience with email broadcast tools such as Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
As well as a competitive salary, the client also offers benefits such as 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities, a company pension and private medical insurance to name but a few.
If you feel this is just what you are looking for and have the necessary skills and experience, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.Tags: digital planner, marketing