Are you a standout Digital Analyst with the skills and talent to optimise the conversion of our clients’ digital journeys, using your experience in managing conversion funnels, A/B and multi-variant testing? Do you have the initiative and confidence to turn your technical expertise and insight into actionable recommendations and present them to colleagues and clients?
Are you committed, hungry to progress, developing strong and lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients? Are you comfortable thinking conceptually and being part of a team who persuasively sells in new solutions to our clients? If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
We’re looking for a hands-on digital analyst with 3+ years’ experience to join our expanding team. Your expertise will provide actionable insight around the on-site digital experience and purchase journey of our client’s customers, using research, web analytics and data from other information systems. Additionally, you’ll inform SEO strategies, using standard research tools such as Google Search Console and Moz. You might also have used specialist tools like Spyfu, Semrush and Ahrefs, for example. The insights you provide will improve our processes, optimise conversion rates, improve the experience of online customers and add to the bottom line of our clients. You’ll be a team player, working closely with creative, technical, project /account management and strategic colleagues in a dynamic, agile environment. You’ll be comfortable with data, presenting it clearly and concisely to identify new opportunities and recommend them to the team and clients, using your strong presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Who we are
Based in vibrant Bristol, our award winning client is a highly respected, international creative agency with a focus on measurable results.Whether on or offline, they provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications, web builds and systems development.Just a handful of the names they work with on a regular basis include, Panasonic, Prysmian, Rathbones, Saudi Arabian Airlines, BMW/Mini Financial Services, Daikin, South West Water and Regus.
What you’ll be needing
If it’s all sounding rather marvellous so far, read on for the key skills we’re looking for. You’ll likely be a passionate all-rounder who can roll up their sleeves to get stuck in. And just as importantly, you’ll be a good egg. Once we’ve had our morning coffee we’re a very friendly lot, so we want a professional yet affable person on our team.
- An experienced agency-side digital marketer working across B2C/B2B business, particularly B2B
- Confident using data and insight to increase conversion and optimise customer journeys
- Successful track record of meeting KPI targets through use of conversion optimisation tools and tactics
- Highly analytical, thorough and curious, able to analyse, present and execute recommendations
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console and Moz
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics including event tracking, segments, attribution and tag manager to improve the customer experience
- Experience utilising multivariant and A/B testing tools
- A creative problem solver with initiative and self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a commercial, ROI driven environment
- A teamworker, with strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience working in an organisation with multiple stakeholders, channels and partners
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Preferably educated to degree level with relevant marketing/ digital qualifications either post-graduate or professional training, or strong relevant work experience
Bonus points for
- Experience with email broadcast tools such as Campaign Monitor or Mailchimp and marketing automation systems such as Hubspot, Eloqua and Marketo
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as Drupal
- Experience with other SEO tools an advantage, for example, Spyfu, Semrush and Ahrefs
- A desire to enhance web analytics with data from a variety of sources to deliver a thorough commercial ROI evaluation. This could include ad-tech systems, marketing automation, call tracking or CRM systems
- Experience in the technology, financial services, professional services, education and utilities sectors an advantage
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
- A conceptual thinker who can help us develop new digital solutions.
- Committed, hungry to progress and develop. We’ll want you to build strong relationships with your colleagues and clients, while developing a long and successful career.
- Punctual and professional.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- An effective communicator.
- Comfortable being part of a team who persuasively sell-in to clients.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required. (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required.
What you’ll be getting…
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Weekly foodie pop-ups in our café and frequent social events.
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do, but have fun while they do it.
If you feel this is just what you are looking for and have the necessary skills and experience, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying for our roles, unfortunately this is not possible due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days from the date you submitted your CV, then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Tags: digital analyst, marketing