12 month fixed term contract
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
You will support the Marketing department to develop creative assets for consumer brands. As the Creative Copywriter you will ensure that our brands have clear and differentiated tones of voice bringing inspiring and impactful messaging to visual comms. You will understand the target audience, creating accurate and insightful copy across all channels. You will be fastidious in attention to detail, a stickler for grammar, understand compliant copy and ensure copy is clear and never misleading.
Key areas of accountability as the Creative Copywriter are:
- Develop the standard tone of voice principles to bring the brand personality and values to life.
- Be the champion for the tone of voice both internally and externally
- Support the creative development of all campaigns, delivering compelling and impactful creative
- Create and deliver all required content in a timely manner
- Develop inspiring content to drive emotional engagement
- Develop copy for local practice marketing and the marketing toolkit
- Support the Digital team in the development of engaging digital content including website, blogs and social media
- Support the wider business (recruitment, HR, M&A) where necessary with creating and editing copy and proof-reading
- Team development
- Support the Creative Manager to establish robust processes and ways of working within the creative team to ensure effective delivery of marketing programmes
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent ideally with an English or Marketing degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Experience of copy writing across multi-channel campaigns
- Understanding of writing for SEO
- Good communication skills – able to communicate ideas clearly
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent project management skills
- Agile and flexible with the ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Effective team player
People are at the heart of everything they do, because they care. They have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
What they offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days holiday and the option to buy or sell up to 5 extra days
- Free parking
- Progression and development
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in over 7000 retailers
- Salary sacrifice scheme including childcare vouchers