Contract:Full time, permanent
Salary:Up to£29K depending on experience
Are you a top notch Copywriter looking for a new opportunity? Do you relish the chance to work with international brands, global clients and projects that switch seamlessly between online and offline?
If the answer’s yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.Our award winning Bristol based client, a highly respected international creative agency are looking for a Copywriter to join their team.
Whether it’s online or offline, they provide a full range of design and marketing services, from strategy, campaigns and lead generation, to brand building, events, product communications and web builds.
Working alongside the Creative Director and Senior Copywriter, you’ll be part of a 12-strong creative team. Great interpersonal skills are a must, along with the ability to present and sell ideas to clients at all levels.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Concept creation
- Web writing
- Brand positioning
- Infographic/animation/film scripting
- Social campaigns
- Channel promotions
- Product literature
- Direct mail
- Digital and press advertising
- Editorial writing
The successful copywriter will likely to be a problem solver, a can-doer who will roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- You’ll have a solid track record brimming with stunning, successful work – including both long and short copy. Although you’ll be working across a broad spectrum of sectors, experience in technology and financial services will stand you in the best possible stead. Equally comfortable in offline and online environments, your projects will cover everything from brochures to web banners, and from brand launches to weekly blogs.
- It goes without saying that you’ll bring bags of flair and enthusiasm, along with an exceptional understanding of writing that grabs attention, sells and demands response.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proof reading.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
- High level of proficiency using internet, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Solid experience of writing for social media.
- You’ll be working in an environment with high levels of professionalism, being punctual and reliable at all times.
- You are a people person with a positive, ‘can-do’ and mature attitude.
- Hardworking and willingness to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required. This is not the norm but can happen.
- Flexible with the ability to react quickly.
- Practical and level headed.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
What you’ll be getting…
- A competitive salary, dependent on skills and experience.
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities.
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Frequent social events.
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle.
- An all-round wonderful place to work, in the great city of Bristol, with lovely people who are passionate about what they do but have fun while they do it.
So, if you like the sound of the role, and you have what it takes to deliver the world-class service our clients demand, please click apply today with your CV and a brief covering note.
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then you have not been successful this time around.Tags: Copywriter, Creative agency