Our client based in North Bristol are a fast-growing online clothing brand, with a unique behind the scenes production process which sets them apart from the rest.
We are currently looking for a dedicated individual to join their creative/marketing department as a content producer.
As a content producer, you will be capturing and editing high quality media to use across all social platforms, website and paid advertising.
This job role requires a high level of initiative, forward thinking and confidence. You will be working closely with the co-founders and all members of the marketing team who will give you a great level of support and guidance.
- Take captivating product images (flat lays)
- Create highly engaging videos to showcase our production process
- Documenting marketing activities (behind the scenes)
- Following a marketing plan and using initiative to take and present relevant content for the team
- Coming up with Tik Tok ideas and filming/editing
- Behind the scenes footage on lifestyle/studio photoshoots
- Supporting all marketing activities as required
- Confident on Photoshop & video editing software
- Confident using video and photography equipment
- Strong initiative
- Highly organised
- Ambitious mindset
- Team orientated
- Drivers license
3 years experience creating high quality, compelling video content for brands. Experience working with marketing teams and campaigns
Whilst we would love to respond to every candidate applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CV’s we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you have not been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.Tags: editing, filming, marketing, Photography, Photoshop, video content, video editing