Angular Front End Web Developer
Angular Front-End Web Developer
Up to £40K (Depending on experience)
Are you a talented Angular Developer looking to join a dynamic and growing digital team working with some of the world’s leading B2B brands? Are you itching to put your skills to work shaping the future of their web and app offerings? If yes, you may be interested in what we have to offer.
Our client, named the “Best Drupal House in Europe” by Panasonic’s Marketing Director, have been providing multi-site solutions for over 7 years. Our client’s continued growth now means they need an Angular-experienced front-end web developer to join a dedicated team of developers, testers, digital designers and content editors. You’ll be working with Panasonic, and other clients in Europe, the middle east, the US and UK to create industry-leading web applications.
What you’ll be needing:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience or training
- Minimum of 1-year experience using Angular 2 professionally
- Experience working with Restful API’s
- Cross Browser / Platform / Device testing experience
- Strong knowledge of UI / UX / Design patterns and concepts
- Experience building responsive web sites
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal
- Building web applications
- Ionic 2 app framework
- Gulp / Grunt or other task runner
- Drupal, Headless Drupal
– Unit testing (Jasmine, Karma)
– NGRX (Redux)
- WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting directly to Head of Front-end Development, you’ll help to plan, implement and maintain a range of angular applications, headless websites and hybrid mobile phone apps. There’ll be some traditional front-end work in there too, after all as an agency, work comes in all forms. It’s often fast-paced with super-tight deadlines, but you’ll have the chance to work with a lovely bunch of people, the latest technologies and some amazing B2B brands.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Building headless websites using Drupal and Angular 2
- Building hybrid mobile apps with Ionic 2
- Building responsive websites on top of Drupal CMS
- Working with colleagues and clients to estimate and define project requirements, schedules and budget
- Escalating any project-related issues and opportunities to the head of front-end development and project manager, in a timely fashion
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas with project managers, testers, designers and other colleagues, while also being comfortable working alone when required.
- Brilliant when it comes to organisation and personal time management in order to deliver projects to mutually agreed timelines and deadlines.
- Capable of working to and successfully delivering projects from specification.
- Eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, with a love of clean, well-documented code.
- A thoughtful coder, adept at taking a reusable / modular approach to programming.
- Able to debug and investigate problems efficiently for swift and successful resolution.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ working hours when required.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
What you’ll be getting:
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects.
- Company pension scheme – Employer contribution of 4%, employees 5%.
- Maternity and paternity benefits.
- Profit share scheme.
- Healthcare cash plan.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working.
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!)
- Retail and gym discounts.
- Regular team socials.
If you are a talented Angular Front-End Web Developer and looking for a fresh new challenge, please click apply today!
Whilst we would love to respond to every single applicant applying to our roles, we are unable to reply to everyone due to the high number of CVs we receive on a daily basis. Please be aware that if you haven’t been contacted within 10 working days then unfortunately you have not been successful this time around.