Account Executive – Central Bristol – Permanent – Salary dependant on experience
Are you a motivated and experienced Account Executive looking to join a dynamic and growing accounts team that works with national and global B2B brands?
Or perhaps you come from a marketing background and would like to bring your positive attitude, tons of enthusiasm and outstanding organisational skills to an agency environment? If yes, you may be interested in this opportunity!
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be reporting directly to the Account Director to ensure the smooth delivery of national and global projects for some amazing B2B brands, on time, in budget, and over and above client expectations.
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Truly understanding your clients’ objectives and markets, and working with them to deliver creative but commercial solutions.
- Building and managing strong, friendly and professional client relationships.
- Creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates, timing plans, purchase orders and other client documentation, as and when required.
- Providing analytical and insightful recommendations to the client and the team.
- Briefing and coordinating the creative studio, our digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of campaigns, on time and on budget.
- Attending regular product, planning and strategy meetings.
- Effectively communicating daily campaign performance.
- Following quality assurance and operational processes.
- Demonstrable previous experience in an agency.
- Excellent written skills, and an all-round ability to communicate confidently with clients, marketers and decision makers at all levels, across all channels.
- Brilliant personal time management and prioritisation skills in order to deliver projects in a timely fashion.
- Commercially creative judgement.
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to generate ideas and solutions.
- Respect for client and company confidentiality.
- An understanding of creative processes – whatever the media and channel.
- Ability to analyse data and interpret facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams.
- A comprehension of how the agency business works – from generating income and maximising profits to controlling costs.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems.
What you will need to bring to the table:
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required.
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed.
- A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting -regular proof checking is required.
- Marketing savvy. Both on and offline.
- Hungry to progress and develop.
- Punctual and professional.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- A good people manager – you will be liaising daily with the creative studio in the delivery of your projects.
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required
Bonus points for (but not a necessity)…
- Some experience of social media
- A basic understanding of web content management systems