Role: Account Executive
Salary: Competive + great company benefits
Hours: Permanent and full time
Are you a dynamic and experienced Account Executive or maybe you come from a strong marketing background and would love to bring your exceptional organisational skills and passion to an agency background?
You will be joining a vibrant and highly respected international creative agency with a growing accounts team working on B2C and B2B projects. The agency is a full service, multi channel provider, offering online, offline, design and full marketing services.
You’ll be working as part of the Client Services team, supporting the Account Managers and Account Directors across a range of clients and reporting to the Client Services Director. You’ll be helping ensure the smooth delivery of national and global projects for some amazing brands, on time and on budget.
If this sounds like the role for you there are a few things to consider: you must have prior experience and be able to write perfectly – any language skills (particularly Arabic) is a massive bonus!
Below are just some of the tasks your typical day will be filled with:
- Getting under the skin of clients’ businesses, objectives, markets, brands and, importantly, their brand guidelines.
- Building and maintaining your own strong, friendly and professional client relationships.
- Taking meeting notes, creating detailed and accurate contact reports, estimates and timing plans and maintaining project status reports.
- Playing your part in scheduling work, briefing the creative and digital teams, suppliers and other external parties to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Strictly following quality assurance and operational processes.
- Managing your workload and communicating effectively with the team.
- Previous experience in an agency, or similar environment
- First-class oral and written skills and an all-round ability to communicate confidently and clearly with clients, suppliers and the rest of the team
- Good personal timekeeping and the ability to manage your time and prioritise your tasks effectively
- A hands-on and positive approach to problem solving; identifying issues and using your initiative and available resources to arrive at the right solutions
- Respect for client and company confidentiality
- An understanding of project delivery and creative processes – whatever the media or channel
- A good head for figures – you’ll need to be as comfortable analysing a project’s financial data as you are a campaign’s performance
- An understanding of how the agency business works – from generating income and maximising profits to controlling costs
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Outlook
- Ability to use both PC and Mac OS-X operating systems
- A real team player, contributing to best practice and sharing knowledge, resources and ideas, but comfortable working alone when required
- Practical and level-headed with the ability to manage multiple projects at once and to react quickly when needed
- A critical thinker with an eagle eye when it comes to detail and error spotting – regular proof checking is required
- Marketing savvy. Both online and offline
- Hungry to progress and develop
- Punctual and professional
- Positive and enthusiastic
- A good people person – you will be liaising daily with our creative studio and digital team in the delivery of your projects
- Hardworking and flexible with a willingness to work outside ‘normal’ hours when required (This isn’t a regular thing, never fear, but it can happen every so often.)
- Prepared to travel to clients’ offices, both in the UK and further afield, when required
Bonus points for
- Some experience of social media
- A basic understanding of web content management systems
- International language skills, in particular Arabic
What you’ll be getting
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays.
- Training and development opportunities – technical, professional and other exciting skills
- The chance to immerse yourself in, and learn from, international client projects
- Company pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Profit share scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working including core hours, flexible and extended lunch breaks, late starts for business travellers and remote working
- Cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking (and showers and a drying room at the office!).
- Retail and gym discounts
- Regular employee awards as voted by colleagues and a chance to reward those who deserve a big pat on the back, with cash or prizes
- Weekly foodie pop-ups in the cafe
- Regular team socials including free (employee run) lunchtime fitness and relaxation sessions, board game nights and other fun nights/days out
- As much tea and coffee, and as many biscuits as a human can handle (we’re also looking at bringing in fruit baskets at the moment!)
Tags: account executive, account management, Agency, Bristol, bristol media, Creative, Creative agency, creative jobs, marketing